Re: change of plans for this final project

From: Daniel Rosen
Subject: Re: change of plans for this final project
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 12:02:37 +0000

On Apr 29, 2013, at 1:38 AM, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:

> Daniel Rosen <address@hidden> writes:

I have, but the entire concept of instrument transposition is sort of confusing
to me in the first place, as a singer and pianist. If I had my way, the entire
world of musicians would pick a day where everyone switched to C-scores and
instruments at the same time, like when the UK went metric literally overnight.
:-P I'll give it another look when I have more time; thanks for your help.

DR

Sent from my iPhone