Lyric-Staff-spacing fails with smaller lyrics

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Lyric-Staff-spacing fails with smaller lyrics
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 12:21:25 +0200

Hello list,

I want to place lyrics above and below a certain staff which works
perfectly as long as I do not change the size of staff and lyrics,
see the attached file and its resulting pdf.

Interestingly, it seems that tin example 2, the upper lyrics are
farther away in the first line, whereas the lower lyrics are farther
away in the second line.

How can I achieve the narrower lyrics from example 1 with the smaller
lyrics and staves of example 2?

TIA,

Marc