Re: Lyrics not starting on 1st bar of music

From: David Stocker
Subject: Re: Lyrics not starting on 1st bar of music
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 09:22:31 -0500

On 11/16/2013 10:41 PM, ayutheos wrote:
Hi David,

Yes, I noticed that my replies are not showing on the list, just my
question posts. How do I reply to the list so that others can see? I'm
using the web interface to read the posts at
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user, and replying by
pressing the button at the bottom of the post.
One way to do it is to compose an emial to address@hidden You'll have to register first so that the list will accept your emails.

Also, make sure to copy the subject line in for the new email.

Best regards,

David

--
TY