Question about the use of analysis-brackets by using \startGroup and \st

From: dariyoosh
Subject: Question about the use of analysis-brackets by using \startGroup and \stopGroup
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 11:44:44 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

*Environment description:*
OS: Fedora Core 17 X86_64
Lilypond version: 2.16.0

*Problem description:*
I was searching the online Lilypond notation guide, in order to see how to
use horizontal brackets in order to group several notes (possibly from
different bars). Based on what I found in the following link

http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.16/Documentation/notation-big-page.html#analysis-brackets
<http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.16/Documentation/notation-big-page.html#analysis-brackets>

Here is what I implemented:

If you run the above code, you can see that in fact two brackets are added
and this is almost what I'm looking for. However I didn't manage to use
*\startGroup* and *\stopGroup* within chords. For example the following
example fails:

As a result, I would like to ask two questions:

1) How should I modify the above code in order to be able to use
analysis-brackets also for chords (if it is possible)?
2) Is there a way to add a comment (for example writing P1, P2 for meaning
respectively part1 and part2) above the bracket?

Thanks in advance,

Kind Regards,
Dariyoosh