Re: Question about the use of analysis-brackets by using \startGroup and

From: dariyoosh
Subject: Re: Question about the use of analysis-brackets by using \startGroup and \stopGroup
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 13:47:01 -0800 (PST)

Hello there,

Thank you very much for your time and for your nice & prompt solution which
solved the problem.

Eluze wrote
> your construct with <<...>> defines simultaneous notes which somehow
> differ from a chord - use

Yes, in fact I made a mistake in chord notation, and following your advice I
replaced <<, >> respectively by < and > for each chord and then I was able
to use brackets on chords without problem.

Eluze wrote
> for the 2nd question http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=660 might be of
> interest.

Exactly, this is what I was looking for, \markup allows to add short
comments on brackets. So here is what I added at the end of \stopGroup for
each bracket \stopGroup_\markup{\halign #3 \typewriter{P3}}

Thanks for your time & for your help

Kind Regards
Dariyoosh