Re: new German LilyPond forum

From: Eluze
Subject: Re: new German LilyPond forum
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 04:10:56 -0800 (PST)

David Kastrup wrote
> I am assuming that users can't _randomly_ delete other users'
> contributions, but rather can delete a _thread_ started by themselves,
> and then this includes any contributions made to this thread?  In that
> case, it would make sense not to reply anything of substance to the
> threads of "self-moderators".

how else would you reply then - of course one could point to where the
solution of a problem can be found, or start a new thread and write that
link only in the reply... that's too complicated!

> A single _user_ deleting his own threads seems tame in comparison.

it is! and it's the first time this happened afaik.

I was curious if we could set up a new forum easily. if the moderator
changes these settings (with Nabble you can obviously define what action a
user is allowed to) I will remove this forum, of course.

Eluze