Re: Discussion: automatic engraving and single-source publishing

From: Jan-Peter Voigt
Subject: Re: Discussion: automatic engraving and single-source publishing
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 17:05:14 +0100

Hi Kieren,

On 26.11.2013 15:38, Kieren MacMillan wrote:
> As someone who is experimenting with polymetric music (i.e., with non-aligned
> bar lines), please consider — and try to handle gracefully — such situations.
> (That is to say, “measure-moment-context” must be Voice-, or at least Staff-,
> specific.)
it should deal with this. It is looking for the time in the current
context - and I did a short test with a polymetric piece a typesetted
once. But I found a bit problematic, to find the right barnumber,
because I didn't know where to place a barnumber engraver. I can add one
to a Staff, but it was a bit tricky.

Best, Jan-Peter