Re: Weirdness With Fonts and Font Tree Snippet

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Weirdness With Fonts and Font Tree Snippet
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 17:53:20 +0100

2014/1/3 Joshua Nichols <address@hidden>
The function `ly:font-config-display-fonts' (available via the
`-dshow-available-fonts' command line option of lilypond)

I don't even know how to access that. I don't see an option from the GUI to be able to do that.
I tried doing some of the things aforementioned through Frescobaldi's command line option (in the GUI), but I could never type in any characters, let alone a full line command.

open the terminal of Mac and write:

lilypond -dshow-available-fonts