Re: Weirdness With Fonts and Font Tree Snippet

From: Joshua Nichols
Subject: Re: Weirdness With Fonts and Font Tree Snippet
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 13:14:40 -0600

Nice.  The OP talked about `GUI'; I assume he means Frescobaldi.
Maybe such a command could be added to its menu system, to aid people
having problems with fonts.

Yes, I was talking about Frescobaldi, but also LilyPond's native interface, more specifically. The drop down menus do not contain anything beyond the "typeset file" and "edit" features.

IC,

Josh

On Fri, Jan 3, 2014 at 11:58 AM, Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> wrote:

> Another way to do it is to create a lilypond file that contains
>
> #(ly:font-config-display-fonts)
>
> and typeset it.  You will get a list of the fonts in the log window.

Nice.  The OP talked about `GUI'; I assume he means Frescobaldi.
Maybe such a command could be added to its menu system, to aid people
having problems with fonts.

    Werner