Re: frescobaldi macports broken after update

From: Davide Liessi
Subject: Re: frescobaldi macports broken after update
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 11:11:48 +0100

Dear Hraban,

2014/1/24 Henning Hraban Ramm <address@hidden>:
> - If I start the program by opening a .ly file, Frescobaldi starts, but the
> file doesn’t open.

There was this problem in previous versions, but it should be solved
in 2.0.13: on my machine I can either open a file with Open with... >
Frescobaldi or double click on a file associated with Frescobaldi or
drag and drop the file over Frescobaldi's icon in the dock and
Frescobaldi starts correctly and opens the file.

What happens exactly? What is the version you are using? Are you using
the application bundle created by MacPorts?

Best wishes.
Davide