Behaviour of TextSpanner dashes

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Behaviour of TextSpanner dashes
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2014 14:59:11 +0100

Hi,

in the attached image you see a TextSpanner, and I'm having some issues with it:

- why is the first dash longer than the other(s),
  is this a design decision (if yes, why)?
  can it be modified?
- is it possible to make a TextSpanner always to align
  to the right edge of the score (i.e. the barline)
  and let the dash structure adapt to that?
  (I see the 'right-bound-info' property but didn't
   find any helpful information on that alist)
- is it possible to tweak
  - the attachment of the first dash to the text and
  - the vertical position of the dashes (i.e. raise
    it a little bit relatively to the text)
  ?

Thanks for any explanation or ideas
Urs