Re: Horizontalized scores

From: Noeck
Subject: Re: Horizontalized scores
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 22:08:49 +0100

>>> I can't get good looking images from --png. I may not have found the
>>> right combination of parameters yet.
>>
>> I suggest to try strokeadjust option if you haven't already.
>
> Could someone suggest a good set of options for generating .png files that I
> can use as a starting point for experimentation?

I was quite happy with:

lilypond --png -danti-alias-factor=10 -dresolution=300 file.ly

An anti-alias-factor of 2 is not enough, IMHO. I don’t know other
options. “strokeadjust” that Janek mentions is only documented for
version 2.19 usage manual:
http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/usage/command_002dline-usage.html

Cheers,
Joram