Re: just a frustrated yop…

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: just a frustrated yop…
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 17:10:42 +0100

But this screenshot is a perfect example of how she drives me crazy sometimes:

All we would need — as I’ve suggested many times in the past — is a setting which said “this grob can move left/right/up/down to avoid collisions” (with, in a perfect world, a maximum amount of offset in either staff spaces or moments), and the situation seen here could be resolved automatically. I would say that the character indication is allowed to move left+right+up+down, the dynamics is allowed to move up+down, and the rehearsal mark is allowed to move up+down; then Lily would know to push “+Jack:” back to the left a bit, which would allow the dynamics and mark to drop into that huge gap below them.

Yes, this is irritating me since forever, too.   But it's not something i could do right now :(

best,
Janek