Re: Tweaking a tie with shapeII fails

From: Ed Gordijn
Subject: Re: Tweaking a tie with shapeII fails
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 21:09:56 +0100

Hi Janek,
(actually, i believe it would make more sense to fix tie formatting itself).

I think you are right but that isn't an easy task. I was looking for a tweak that is a little more robust because it is now depending on the note spacing. If I use for example ragged-right = ##f the tie is different and the tweak fails.But I suppose there isn't a ultimate tweak that works in all conditions, including transpose.

For now I tweak my tie with the old shape function.

Thanks anyway.

Greetings, Ed