Re: midi2ly doesn't follow time signatures (beat divisions)

From: Shane Brandes
Subject: Re: midi2ly doesn't follow time signatures (beat divisions)
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 22:10:15 -0500

O.k.

 I ran it the 2.18 to midi through midi2ly does in fact fail miserably
in appearance of typeset result however if you inspect the durations
they are correct. However the odd thing is midi2ly makes a 2.14 type
file. So it for whatever reason seems to be producing durations in the
form of x8*y where x is the note a-h and y is the multiplier. so a
half note would be x8*4. So it looks as though this could be improved
by someone competent in the whole programming realm.

Shane