FW: Messiah

From: Chris Crossen
Subject: FW: Messiah
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 11:59:49 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From: David B. Stocker [mailto:address@hidden
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2014 11:29
To: Chris Crossen
Subject: Re: Messiah

Hi Chris,

I'm glad you are considering my proposal.

For what it's worth, I'm in contact with a local colleague of mine who has
experience with LilyPond. I've spoken with him about the possibility of
collaborating and he's on board if it comes to pass. He's someone I feel
confident working with, so I thought I would mention it in case it's a
factor in your team's decision.

I'll work up an estimate for the whole Cantata based on the Novello edition
using the same formula I've used for the smaller sections (cost of Piano +
cost of Chorus), along with a timeframe for the two of us working on it. I
should have that figure within 24 hours.

Of course, if I can find one or two more collaborators (and I'm actively
looking), the time cost would be reduced significantly.

Thanks again,

David