Re: using manually installed fonts on OSX

From: Martin Tarenskeen
Subject: Re: using manually installed fonts on OSX
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 08:28:56 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 3 Mar 2014, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:

Am 2014-03-03 um 04:27 schrieb Kevin Patrick Barry <address@hidden>:

\relative {
 c_\markup { \override #'(font-name . "Cardo") text }
}

Do you find an entry for Cardo in the list from
lilypond -dshow-available-fonts x
?
Maybe it’s called Cardo-Regular or the like.

Following up on this thread I have a feature request for the Frescobaldi developers:

Would it be possible to give us a tool where you can preview and select a font from a list and which then inserts the correct fontname in my
lilypond code? That would be nice.

MT

(P.S. I s it ok to post Frescobaldi related questions here, or does Frescobaldi have it's own mailinglist?)