Re: using manually installed fonts on OSX

From: Kevin Patrick Barry
Subject: Re: using manually installed fonts on OSX
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 20:26:57 +0000

Thanks for the response. I haven't been home to use my OSX machine,
but I will try when I do.  In the meantime I figured out what the
problem seems to be on Ubuntu.  At some point in the past
user-installed fonts were put in a folder called ~/.fonts, but in more
recent versions of Ubuntu they are put in ~/.local/share/fonts.
Fontconfig doesn't list this locations in fonts.conf (and I don't know
how to make it look there), so I just manually created the old
~/.fonts folder and copied the user-installed fonts into it and they
are now available in LilyPond.