Re: [SPAM] Re: Exact stem length?

From: Fredrik Wallberg
Subject: Re: [SPAM] Re: Exact stem length?
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 15:45:03 +0100

Piaras: looks wonderful, thanks for sharing.

>> haven't added it (it shouldn't be too difficult) as I tend to prefer
>> functions that don't have long lists of arguments which I can never
>> remember :)

It is *possible* to have optional arguments with default values:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/extending/scheme-function-definitions
and http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/extending/scheme-function-usage

Though in this case, a wrapper (like Urs suggested) is probably not a bad idea.
My scheme is a bit rusty (actually, it was never that good), but I'm
going to take a closer look at it as soon as I have time.

/ Fredrik