Re: Question for all LilyPond users (especially power users)

From: Jim Long
Subject: Re: Question for all LilyPond users (especially power users)
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2014 13:01:02 -0700

On Wed, Jul 09, 2014 at 11:01:46AM -0700, tisimst wrote:
> Oh, and if anyone has a music font that they've started (or finished,
> or wanted to do), but couldn't get to work with LilyPond, I can help
> you with that if you'd like. :)

LilyJAZZ might be more useful if it included lowercase
characters.  While an all-caps font might be okay for tempo
markings, and other text annotations, it isn't really suitable
for chordnames.

Does anyone know what font is used for the chordnames in Pat
Metheny's anthology songbook, published by Hal Leonard?

Here is a sample image linked from a seller's website:

http://d29ci68ykuu27r.cloudfront.net/product/Look-Inside/large/2958319_03.jpg

http://www.sheetmusicplus.com/title/Pat-Metheny-Songbook-sheet-music/2958319

I'd appreciate having a font like the one used for the Chordnames
in that edition.

Jim