Re: Question for all LilyPond users (especially power users)

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: Question for all LilyPond users (especially power users)
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 19:50:39 -0700 (PDT)

Schneidy wrote
> I did that, but I let it unfinished for a couple of weeks now...
> see =>
> http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/LilyJAZZ-in-v2-18-td162423.html#a162444
>
> Pierre

Yes! Thank you, Pierre, for your good work! I had fun making some updates to
it. I think there are enough people interested in the Jazzy hand-written
font that we should get this incorporated better. Since it is only available
in "binary" font formats, is openlilylib the best place to put it?

The only thing is, if we want to make the use of LilyJAZZ easier, it really
needs the patched file that I mentioned in the initial post. That allows
LilyPond to put all the LilyJAZZ glyphs (or any other music font) into use
without a lot of manual labor with the potential of things getting missed
and not looking right.

-Abraham