Re: Breaking notes up across bar lines when using lyrics

From: David Bellows
Subject: Re: Breaking notes up across bar lines when using lyrics
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2014 14:41:20 -0700

>I have seen issues about this with older version. Cannot find any workaround though...

Dang,if a solution doesn't present itself then I'll have to make some tough decisions aesthetics vs functionality.

But thanks!

On Sat, Sep 6, 2014 at 4:19 AM, Pierre Perol-Schneider <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi David,

In the following code, if you comment out the \addlyrics bit then it works as it should, but if you leave it in then it doesn't. Does anyone know of a solution or have any suggestions?

I have seen issues about this with older version. Cannot find any workaround though...