About a RULE I hadn't found in the Bible (Beyond bars)

From: Son_V
Subject: About a RULE I hadn't found in the Bible (Beyond bars)
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2014 07:08:37 -0700 (PDT)

I found a score where there are three lines of lyrics (1,2, 3) and then,
after beat 7, there is just ONE (common) line of a common lyrics. like the
example below:

    lyrics for first stanza            |
    lyrics for second stanza       |
    lyrics for third stanza           |  common ending
    lyrics for fourth  stanza       |

I've searched on Beyond bars but found nothing about a "RULE" to follow in
these situations. What could be done? Is it acceptable to put the "common
ending" on the first stanza? Or should the "common ending" be put at the
heigt of the sond, or third stanza? Or there MUST be a curly bracket? Beyond
bars (2011 ed) doesn't say nothing. Thanks.