Re: Where is \staff-space defined?

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: Where is \staff-space defined?
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 13:55:35 +0100 (CET)

>> I looked up the source code, but I couldn't find the definition of
>> `\staff-space'...
>
> I’m not sure what ‘\staff-space’ is. I know the meaning of
> ‘staff-space’ (without the slash), though.  Is that what you meant?

No, I mean `\staff-space', e.g.

  line-width = 50\staff-space

as documented in section `Distances and measurements'.

Note that I can similarly say

  line-width = 10\staff-height

so I suspect it's the code in function `set-paper-dimension-variables'
together with 'layout-set-absolute-staff-size-in-module' (both in file
`paper.scm') that defines the commands and its values.

    Werner