Re: Printing titles at a consistent size

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Printing titles at a consistent size
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 12:40:00 -0500

Hi David,

> I am getting a bizarre result: the titles
> in the score are as specified in my version of bookTitleMarkup; but
> although the parts have the correct font-sizes, both vertical spacing of
> the lines and horizontal spacing of individual letters is abnormal, and
> is in proportion to the staff-size set.

I don’t think (though am not 100% positive) that you can use both

    #(set-global-staff-size 16)

and

    #(set-global-staff-size 20)

in the same file, and expect it to behave rationally.

n.b. I have different files entirely for my score and parts, because they
almost always have such drastically different geometries, spacing parameters,
etc.

Cheers,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer