Re: instrumentSwitch and addInstrumentDefinition use

From: Keith OHara
Subject: Re: instrumentSwitch and addInstrumentDefinition use
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 23:28:51 -0800

On Sun, 18 Jan 2015 21:09:07 -0800, Paul Scott <address@hidden> wrote:

So I am saying that I would like any new features for instrument switching to
suit my need to
not always enter the notes in concert pitch.  I don't really think that be a
problem.

Absolutely.

There is a set of tests to make sure the old abilities of LilyPond remain
working.
The method of entering written-pitches is protected in this way,
and also the generation of correctly-transposed cues for other instruments when
you tell LilyPond the \transposition .