Re: horizontal control

From: Kevin Barry
Subject: Re: horizontal control
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 18:15:30 +0000

Hi David,

In general it is very difficult to make lilypond alter the width of a single bar (to quote the manual: `There is no convenient mechanism to manually override spacing'). There are some ad hoc solutions for specific cases (that mostly make a bar /wider/) but your question doesn't give enough information to suggest a solution. Could you perhaps create a tiny example that illustrates your problem and hopefully we will be able to suggest a solution.

Kevin