Re: horizontal control

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: horizontal control
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 19:31:19 +0000 (GMT)

Actually, making a couple other measures wider would likely also do the trick.
In trying to create a small file which demonstrates the problem I am mystified
as when I excerpt the section I want to change the excerpt doesn't display the
problem.  I'll have to try to see why.  Another thing I want to do is to
shorten the stems on some beamed notes.  I can shorten them on separately
flagged ones, but I have not found how to shorten beamed stems.  Hints?

-David