Re: Levelling hairpins

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: Levelling hairpins
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2015 15:41:59 +0100 (CET)

> It's probably a language thing...

Indeed.  I should have looked up the phrase before writing.  Sorry.

> The link you included is very interesting - although I won't hold my
> breath, because I see that the discussion has been going on for 4½
> years so far.

The very issue is that we only have tiny number of people who
sufficiently understand the internals of lilypond to tackle problems
of this kind, and all of them are very busy.  Given that not too
tedious work-arounds exist, a fix to this problem is not as urgent as,
say, making lilypond work with guile2.

    Werner