Re: Re: How to increase the distance between systems? (new try) (7)

From: Paul Morris
Subject: Re: Re: How to increase the distance between systems? (new try) (7)
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2015 12:50:43 -0700 (MST)

Hi Kaj,

Kaj Persson wrote
> I think that aids like this are very valuable to lead the novice past
> all the pitfalls surrounding her/his way towards the bigger
> understanding. At first you just use it, finding it a good help, which I
> will do now. Later on by investigating how it works, it also leads to a
> better insight. Of course this accompanied with studying the different
> manuals available.

You're welcome.  I hope you find my include file helpful.  Although, I don't
think investigating how it (the include file) works will be the shortest
path to better insight in this case...  You're better off going to the
manuals for that next step.  As Joram mentions, it's a step by step process
that can seem overwhelming at first.  It gets easier as you go!

Cheers,
-Paul