Re: Spacing Cheat Sheet

From: Kaj
Subject: Re: Spacing Cheat Sheet
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2015 23:29:56 +0100

Hi Kieren!

Thanks for the info.

You might be correct in what you suggest. However so far I have not seen any complete description of stretchability. There are some words in the paragraphs about "Structure of flexible vertical spacing alists" (the link I gave in my previous note), but those are for the experts, who already know how it works. The novice does not understand, since the description contains holes, where info is lacking or implied.

Kaj