Re: Spacing Cheat Sheet

From: Colin Campbell
Subject: Re: Spacing Cheat Sheet
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2015 10:49:32 -0700

On 2015-02-21 06:04 AM, Noeck wrote:
Hi Kaj, hi Lilypond users,

I also would like to say that again that spacing is a bit daunting. But I hope
with the help you got here, it is possible to adjust the spacing you need. The
deeper understanding will come with time and it is difficult if one wants to
understand everything at once.

To make the use of spacing settings easier, I put the most relevant settings on
this page:
http://joramberger.de/files/LilypondSpacing.pdf

Very nicely done, sir! Printed and put on the wall, saved into my folder of really useful tools.

Cheers,
Colin

--
I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both
hands.