Re: Music symbols in Inkscape

From: Carlo Stemberger
Subject: Re: Music symbols in Inkscape
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 02:18:01 +0200

It doesn't really matter, but I'm curious, if you don't mind my asking, what it is you planning to use them for?

It's for a flyer (advertisement for a school of music): I'd like to put a lot of musical symbols in the background.

Returning to the subject, I can't understand how to use the Emmentaler font...

I did (on Debian):

cp /usr/share/lilypond/2.18.2/fonts/otf/emmentaler-20.otf .fonts/

And now, how can I get, for example, a G-clef? Is there some documentation?

Thank you!

Carlo