Re: repeat bars in all staves except one

From: Pierre Perol-Schneider
Subject: Re: repeat bars in all staves except one
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 10:46:21 +0200

Hi David,

Well, that's the equivalent of snatching the engraved plates from a
human operator after the third time he declined a request and using a
paperclip to scratch the desired kind of bar into the plate.

My english is not good enough to perfectly undersant the sarcastic humor that' behind your message but I suspect it to be very funny.
Copied.

Is there not at least a way to use the existing bar line engraving tools
for doing the job?

Sure!
Pierre