Re: Snowballing

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: Snowballing
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 10:08:13 -0700 (MST)

I haven't noticed anything unusual. I am subscribed to the -user, -devel, and bugs- lists, so sometimes that causes many more copies of the same message than I need to see if the sender CC's multiple lists, but other than that, everything has shown up to my inbox "normally". Nabble may also duplicate the message for each list it's sent to, so I have had occasions where I've received 4-6 duplicate messages. Oh, well.

- Abraham