Re: Bravura svg font

From: paul booker
Subject: Re: Bravura svg font
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2016 09:52:06 +0000 (UTC)

Nathan Ho <nathan <at> snappizz.com> writes:

> On 2016-01-07 15:49, Simon Albrecht wrote:
> >
> > In case others be interested:
> > <http://leighverlag.blogspot.de/2015/12/a-small-holiday-gift.html>
> > Nice and funny  Thanks, Abraham (and Mark)!
> >
> > Yours, Simon
>
> There aren't enough novelty music fonts out there. Once I was a kid and
> I entered "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" in Finale PrintMusic, then
> edited it in Paint to make the noteheads baseballs and to make the clefs
> wear little baseball caps.
>
> Nathan

I'm now trying postscript, drawing the clef of my dreams, but getting the
same problem, works as a png, not as svg. I'm using this cmd command.

"c:\Program Files (x86)\LilyPond\usr\bin\lilypond-windows.exe" -dgui
-dbackend=svg -dpreview file.ly

And my postscript is as per the parallelogram example in Snippets, p.185 in
the pdf version.
The log file offers this.

Layout output to `file.svg'...
warning: missing stencil expression `embedded-ps'
Layout output to `file.preview.svg'...
warning: missing stencil expression `embedded-ps'

Same bug? Or something else? Any workaround tips would be welcomed.

Regards
Paul