Re: Outliner markup command

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Outliner markup command
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 00:02:55 +0100

Thomas Morley <address@hidden> writes:

> Wow, that was fast.

The change was trivial.  It's the ramifications that aren't.  That's why
I would rather leave them to you.  There will be odd cases rather
certainly.  The question is whether the overall behavior appears
sensible and that's probably easier to judge empirically rather than
deductively.  And I'm not really all that good in cooking up "typical"
test cases.

> It was my request, so I'll do docs and regtests. Most likely I'll not
> be able to start on it before next weekend, though.

If it's ok for your workflow, I'll keep the issue out of staging/master
till your verdict about it is in.

> Same for further guile2-stuff
> Too busy in my regular job ...

Sure.