Re: Outliner markup command

From: Pierre Perol-Schneider
Subject: Re: Outliner markup command
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 23:08:35 +0100

You can already put it into LSR: comment out the code, let a
dummy-markup displayed and add [needs LSR upgrade] to the title. It
will then be stored in the unapproved snippets, not searchable,
though.

Yep that was my intention as soon as I'll be happy with the coding.

Or you can c/p all needed defs into the snippet to make it work with
2.18.2. In this case please comment thoroughly that those defs can be
deleted next LSR-upgrade.

Hum, I'm afraid not, that leads me the the previous point (my Scheme knowledge...)

 Cheers,
Pierre