RE: update objects

From: Luca Danieli
Subject: RE: update objects
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2016 13:52:22 +0100

Thank you David,

I recently introduced some arrowed micro-tonal notation to my file.
In the file I was suggested the standard micro-tonal notation is replaced by the following code (example):
(ceh . ,(ly:make-pitch -1 0 (/ FLAT 2)))
They told me that to enable this symbol I have to update the arrowGlyphs.

Alternatively I could use the standard symbol for representing quarter-tones, but I don't know how to produce it.

I tried for example this:
(ceh . ,(ly:make-pitch -1 0 (* FLAT 1/2)))
but it doesn't work.
So I now have arrowed-notation but I cannot reproduce anymore quarter-tone standard notation.

This is why I would like to update "arrayGlyphs", but unfortunately I don't understand the "how to".

Luca