Font of accidentals changes after line break

From: Robert Schmaus
Subject: Font of accidentals changes after line break
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 22:56:56 +0100

Dear Lilyponders,

I usually engrave jazz lead sheets using LilyJazz, and I've noticed the following odd behaviour: If I tie a note across a manual line break, and the note has an accidental, then the LilyJazz font is not applied to the accidental of the continued note after the line break.
The following snippet shows this:

% %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

\version "2.19.34"
\include "LilyJAZZ.ily" % <-- path to LilyJAZZ file ...

\score {
  \new Staff {

    \key ees \major
    \time 4/4
    \jazzOn

    \relative c'' {
      < des e, fis, >1 ~
      \break
      q8

I tried this (on a Mac) with v2.19.18 and 2.19.34. I also tried it with 2.18.2, where the issue doesn't come up because the accidentals are not shown after the line break.

Does anyone know of a way to fix this? Maybe there's a new additional accidental type that I need to set? Right now, I have overrides on the objects Staff.Accidental, Staff.AccidentalCautionary, and Staff.AccidentalSuggestion. Is there a new one in v2.19? I didn't find any in the internals reference ...

If it can't be fixed easily, how can I turn off the accidental after break? I tried
\override Staff.Accidental.after-line-breaking = ##f
but that didn't change anything.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Cheers, Robert