Re: moving slur attachment points globally

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: moving slur attachment points globally
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 10:31:36 +0100

> Hello all,
>
> Is it possible to have slurs start at the “4:30” position of the left
> notehead, and end at the “7:30” position of the right notehead (where
> “textbook slurs” would begin and end at the “6:00” position of both
> noteheads)?
>
> If so, what is the general setting that would make this happen
> automatically (as opposed to me \shape-ing each one
> manually/individually)?

You know the drill.  <URL:http://lilypond.org/tiny-examples>

\fixed c' { <c(>2 <c)> }

seems to work here but I'm not sure it will stay that way at least for
single notes and slurs.

But since you don't actually give an example, it is hard to guess which
cases you are trying to cover or not.

--
David Kastrup