Re: Lilypond structure / implicit - explicit / with statement

From: Paul Morris
Subject: Re: Lilypond structure / implicit - explicit / with statement
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2016 11:53:39 -0400

Hi Bernard,

> On Apr 3, 2016, at 10:59 AM, Bernard <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> All boils down to what is the \with statement.

This should help:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/notation/changing-context-default-settings#index-_005cwith-3

I found that section by looking for “\with” in the notation reference index:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/notation/lilypond-index

You can search that index page quickly by using your browsers “find” command to
look for the command you’re interested in on that page.  This approach has
served me well for finding relevant documentation.

HTH,
-Paul