Angled bar lines

From: Philip (Michael) Dykes
Subject: Angled bar lines
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2016 16:43:10 -0400

Hi I need to get a section at the beginning of a piece of liturgical music I have (Only Begotten Son) in which sometimes a certain thing is sung but not normally sung indicated. The typical manner I have seen this done is via the use of angled bar lines the same as that of the angled repeat bar lines I have seen in frescobaldi and such but without the repeat signs. Is there a way to do that? I really hope there is.

Thanks,

-Michael Dykes