Re: Dynamic text font

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Dynamic text font
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2016 16:36:40 +0200

Andrew Bernard <address@hidden> writes:

>> On 1 October 2016 at 11:30:09 pm, Werner LEMBERG (address@hidden) wrote:
>>
>> Please send me the font off-list for further investigation.
>
> It’s commercially licenced. I can’t, therefore.

That's what the "off-list" was about.  Steps for getting your lawfully
acquired software to work as intended are covered by "fair use"-like
exceptions to copyright law in most jurisdictions.  Providing a
technician with access to a copy for the sake of diagnosing problems
should usually be legal, given reasonable care to avoid accidental
distribution/use.

I am not a lawyer etc etc, of course.

--
David Kastrup