Re: Mac OSX Sierra Compatibility

From: Trevor Bača
Subject: Re: Mac OSX Sierra Compatibility
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2016 11:29:09 -0500

On Tue, Oct 4, 2016 at 10:47 AM, Abraham Lee <address@hidden> wrote:
Greetings, all!

With the recent release of Mac OSX Sierra (10.12), I was wondering if anyone who has taken that upgrade has since found any substantial problems with LilyPond and/or Frescobaldi?

I installed yesterday, and LilyPond *appears* to be working without a hitch. (I can't speak to Fescobaldi, however.)

The MacBook did, however, have some spotty shut-down (and restart) issues after install, however. (Hanging on a black screen after explicit requests for either process.) But those problems magically disappeared this morning.

Seems stable so far.