About manually setting the margins for each page (Was: Re: Dorico releas

From: Gilles
Subject: About manually setting the margins for each page (Was: Re: Dorico release and tutorials)
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016 17:10:44 +0200

On Wed, 19 Oct 2016 11:01:21 -0400, Kieren MacMillan wrote:
Hi Gilles,

?
The initial post was about manually setting the margins for each page.

The discussion quickly replaced that original query with a two-option
approach. For whatever reason, it's clear that you don’t see how/when
that happened. I simply tried to point out that it has. Since my
attempt apparently isn't working, I’ll stop trying.

Thanks for the attempt; it would have been successful, had
you quoted, or referred to, the said query change, rather
than commenting on text that was not present on the post
to which I replied.

It would be less easy to get lost if posters would change
the subject line when they indeed change subject...

Regards,
Gilles

Kieren.