Problem controlling page numbers in bookparts

From: Michael Gerdau
Subject: Problem controlling page numbers in bookparts
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 15:29:36 +0200

Hi list,

I'm trying to control the page numbering for bookparts in a score.
In particular I want each bookpart start with page #1 and omit it
on the first page. Therefor I'm adding a paper block inside bookpart
and set
    first-page-number = #1
    print-first-page-number = ##f
(see the attached example)

Unfortunately the second page is numbered 2 and visible, i.e. both
settings seem to have no effect.

What am I doing wrong here?
[I'm aware I could place each bookpart in a separate file and process
them individually]

Kind regards,
Michael
--