Re: New LilyPond website

From: Henning Hraban Ramm
Subject: Re: New LilyPond website
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2016 08:55:49 +0100

Am 2016-11-30 um 22:51 schrieb John Roper <address@hidden>:

> OK, I removed the JavaScript drop down menu and will do it another
> way. I have also updated the letter spacing on the text so it matches
> what we had previously.

I didn’t look at it (yet), but thanks for your efforts!

I was always trying to have CSS-only menus, but they behave badly on touch
screens (since there’s no mouseover).
So, in my experience as a professional (web) designer, I’d go for something
that works without JS, but also/better with. (Bootstrap is one candidate.)

At the moment I see no dropdown menus at all – do you think we can manage
without?

Regarding the font: While I find it acceptable for most of the text, I’d prefer
something different for titles, esp. the main title.

Greetlings, Hraban
---
fiëé visuëlle
Henning Hraban Ramm