Re: New LilyPond website

From: John Roper
Subject: Re: New LilyPond website
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2016 06:33:45 -0500

I saw that. The text does not scale as it should so I need to fix that. It wasn't very high on my priority list.

On Dec 1, 2016 6:19 AM, "Urs Liska" <address@hidden> wrote:

Am 01.12.2016 um 12:14 schrieb John Roper:
>> So, in my experience as a professional (web) designer, I’d go for something that works without JS, but also/better with. (Bootstrap is one candidate.)
> My new design uses bootstrap 4 entirely with a little bit of css to
> adjust fonts, colors and create the footer.

This is a good approach, I think.

One issue I noticed when decreasing the window width: In the -sm (I
think) stage the logo and the header text overlap (see attached
screenshot), at least on my Firefox on Linux. I assume they should not
only be serialized at -xs but already at -sm (was that adding "sm-12" to
the classes?)

Urs