Re: New LilyPond website

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: New LilyPond website
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2016 13:38:59 -0800

I understand.  My apologies for being slow to get going; I only
re-joined LilyPond on Wednesday, in part because I suspected how
this was going to play out.  I plan to improve the process for new
contributors, but it will likely be 4-6 months before we have the
technical and social capability in place.

Cheers,
- Graham